Name of boat: Innovation
Number of crew: Four
Material: Composite Carbon Fibre
Design: Woodvale Fours Class
Year built: 2011
Built by: Woodvale
Previous passages: 2011/12 Woodvale Atlantic Challenge by the Atlantic 4 team in 42 days
Equipment included in sale:
- De Graaff trailer, modified to accept the boats 29ft long hull. Recently serviced, with trailer lights board and cable.
- Eight genuine Sawyers Ocean Rowing oars, four of which have never been used, and four that have only been used on open water for demonstration and fund raising.
- Four virtually new/unused Kru Sports Pro ISO lifejackets.
- McMurdo E5 SmartFind 406/121.4MHz
- Handheld Iridium Sat-Phone Model 9555. AC charger, 12Vcharger.
- Garmin GPS 72H Handheld Sat Nav.
- Garmin GPSmap 451 Chart Plotter.
- Icom VHF Marine IC-M411 Radio.
- Comar CSB200 Class B AIS Transponder.
- Hella NaviLED 360 Navigation light.
- Liferaft – Certified/Sold by Ocean Safety, Southhampton.
- Four 60 Watt Solar Panels, 240Watts total, and two 80AH batteries.
- Complete set of new deck hatch seals, ready for installation at departure.
- Comfy custom made padding for the living accommodation.
- Two PUR 6 Survivor manual watermakers.
- Anchor and chain, new oar-locks with doubled up spares.
- New hatch handles and seals.
- New, more stable system of seat runners/rails.
- A host of other mandatory equipment, e.g ropes, deck tethers, para anchors, batteries, bucket…
Any work required: Rear to front wires for Navigation light and cabin electrics need replacing to be trouble free for another voyage, approved wires supplied. Four of the eight oars need sleeves to be attached, parts supplied. A team of four to push her to the limit.
Stored at: Innsworth Village near Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England.
Contact: Lyndon Evans – firstname.lastname@example.org