Name of boat: Sic Parvis Magna
Number of crew: Two
Material: Infusion molded using Epoxy Resin, Carbon fiber, Carbon/Aramid (Kevlar) Twill cloth and Foam core.
Design: New Design in 2014, Rossiter Ocean2
Year built: 2014
Built by: Hull built in 2014/15 by Rossiter Rowing boats.
Previous passages: 1 previous Atlantic Ocean crossing (TWAC2015) 44Days 13hours. 2nd pure class (Beating all Pure Fours) and 5th overall. (Beating 7 Concept Class Vessels)
Equipment included in sale:
- SIMRAD NSS7 Chart plotter fitted with 1 separate fixed & 1 internal GPS antenna
- SIMRAD TP32 Tillerpilot with SIMRAD deck controler
- SIMRAD FC40 Fluxgate Compass
- SIMRAD IS20 Combi Display deck repeater
- SIMRAD Class B AIS with separate GPS and Antenna all run through SimNet Network.
- Full set of Navionocs Electronic Charts to fit the SIM Canary islands, west coast of Africa, Atlantic Ocean & Caribbean Sea)
- RAD Chartplotter (UK waters)
- Fixed Icon VHF with Shakespeare antenna
- Echomax Active Xs Duel band radar reflector with alarm
- NASA Tri colour Navigation Light & all round white Anchor Light
- Ritchie Magnetic Compass
- Iridium 9575 Sat phone
- Spare sat phone battery
- 12v sat phone charger, fitted & portable sat phone Antenna.
- Fusion Stereo with ipod/iphone/ipad connection & 2 x Fusion deck speakers,
- Red and White LED Forward and Aft Cabin lights & Red LED Deck Lights
- 4 x 12v charging sockets
- 2 x 100w solar panels, 1 x 130w solar panel,
- PMW and MTTP Solar Charge Controllers,
- 2 x Royce 85Ah Batteries
- Up to 390 dehydrated and wet food packages, most 800kcals meals.
- Brand new custom rout back from LaGomera (Boat wasn’t on it at the time, the trailer was overloaded with other trailers and has bent the aft rollers. The boat still sits on trailer but not all rollers.) So – built trailer is included in the price. The trailer was damaged on needs a little bit of work.
- McMurdo SmartFind 406Mhz EPIRB fitted with GPS
- 2 x McMurdo FastFind 406Mhz PLB fitted with GPS
- 2 x Kru Sport Pro Lifejackets
- 2 x Safety harness lines
- 2 x 3ton Jackstays
- 4 man Liferaft
- 3 Xcell Ocean 3 Oars (Note not 3 paires, 3 individual oars)
- Equipped Grab Bag
- 2 X fire extinguishers
- Fisher12 Para anchor with deployment and retrieval line
- Towing line
- Anchor chain and rope
- All Neaves Rowing Gear fitted,
- Whale gusher Inversion pumps in both cabins
- Silicone low friction antifouling
- Balanced Rudder, centerboard and spare Foot, Hand and Pilot steering set up
- Lewmar Ocean Hatches
- Cabin mattresses
- Oar stowage for 3 pairs of oars
- Tool Kit
- Epoxy repair kit
- 2 x Large fenders
Any work required: Good condition.
Price: £40,000 without trailer
Stored at: UK