Name of Boat: KED Endeavour
Number of crew: 1 or 2
Material: Composite (layup unspecified)
Design: Phil Morrison pairs design
Year built: 2009
Built by: Jamie Fabrizio
Previous passages: 2 crossings completed, 67 days as part of the 2009 Atlantic race rowed as a pair under the name Roberto Coin. Rowed as a solo in 82 days across the Atlantic in 2012 under the name KED Endeavour.
Equipment included in sale: (bought as new for my row in 2012 unless stated):
– Kannad Safelink GPS 406 EPIRB
– Kannad Solo GPS PLB
– ICOM IC-M71 portable vhf radio
– Handheld GPS
– Ocean Safety 4 man liferaft, SOLAS B
– 2 pairs of Xcell X3 ocean rowing oars, 310cm (one pair not used)
– Schenker Smart 30 water maker (2 crossings completed)
– Katadyn Survivor 35 manual water maker
– Para anchor w/ 80m of line (2 crossings completed)
– Large sea drogue (2 crossings completed although unused on second crossing)
– 7kg anchor, chain and 10m of line
– 50m rope
– 2 x 2kg fire extinguishers
– Tools and spares
Any work required: – The boat has not capsized and is in very good condition. Works were carried out on the boat prior to its second crossing by Jamie Fabrizio himself. Minor work required: 2 hatch hinges need to be re-attached, forward cabin hatch and main hatch on rear cabin. The water pump for the water maker needs to be replaced.
Stored at: Under cover in Bosham, West Sussex and viewings are available.