- The ________ Trophy – this trophy will be named after the 1st Four to complete the route.
- The Fairfax-Cook Trophy for the fastest Classic Pair.
- The Saville Trophy for the fastest Open Pair.
- The Pete Bird Trophy for the fastest single.
After being presented to the winners each trophy will spend two years with the winning crew before being returned to New Ocean Wave for presentation to those who win the Great Pacific Race 2016. All ocean rowers who successfully complete the crossing will receive their own trophy to keep and a certificate in celebration of their achievement. New Ocean Wave will also liaise with the independent adjudicators of Guinness World Records for ocean rowing the Ocean Rowing Society regarding any World Records that are set or broken.
So, if you’ve ever thirsted for the chance to do something amazing, then why wait? Do it NOW!
Entries for the Great Pacific Race 2016 are now open. You can sign up now by visiting the race entry page.
Alternatively, if you have more questions then you can register your interest here and we will contact you shortly.
For more information just click on the links below:
- Join a crew
- Entrants - Great Pacific Race 2014
- Entrants - Great Pacific Race 2016
- More about ocean rowing and the Great Pacific Race
- Register your interest
- Enter the Great Pacific Race