Have you spotted our race entrants out and about?
- Would you like to row the Pacific in 2016? Start your journey now on the join a crew page.
- Entrants join with Adventurers and Scientists for Conservation to study microplastics.
- Peter Molloy signs up for the Great Pacific Race 2016
- Entries open for the Great Pacific Race 2016
- Catch up on the week’s race news via our online newspaper – The New Ocean Wave
- Buy Roz Savage’s latest book about ocean rowing – Stop drifting – Start Rowing.
Entries for the 2014 race are now closed but entries for the Great Pacific Race 2016 are now open.
New Ocean Wave is the operational and logistical force behind the NOMAN Barcelona to Ibiza race. Identical crews race from Barcelona to Ibiza in a fast paced adrenaline filled extreme challenge. New Ocean Wave runs the training of all crew members, provides all equipment required, operates a full logistics package and provides on and off water assistance to all crew members in this premier event. NOMAN aims to raise awareness about the HPV-related cancer epidemic in men and women, campaign for universal HPV vaccination, while challenging participants to an extreme, 3-day endurance row across the Med. NOMAN seeks to raise funds to ensure the charity is able to continue it’s great work. In 2013, more than $1 million was raised for this amazing charity. Find out more on the race page.
Whatever your idea for an ocean adventure, New Ocean Wave is dedicated to providing unparalleled levels of support and guidance to make your dreams a reality. Get in touch to discuss your idea or learn more about the events we run.